Become a TVW Program Partner
Program Partners help bring depth and perspective to important statewide issues
Our Program Partners appreciate the critical role TVW plays in covering state government and producing complimentary programming that promotes a healthy and robust public discourse, increases civic access and engagement, and fosters a more informed citizenry.
TVW Program Partners help provide the resources to produce award-wining documentaries, series, specials and educational programming. Our Program Partners also benefit from significant recognition on-air and over the web.
- More than 4.2 million Washington residents can watch TVW – 70% of all television households.
- An additional 400,000 non-cable TV households statewide are able to watch TVW programs on commercial and Public Television stations.
- Over 35% of all TVW viewers have post-graduate education. 51% have a college education.
- More than 800,000 viewers regularly use TVW for civics information.
- 64% of TVW primary viewers watch every week. 30% watch every day and 81% of them are watching more than 1 hour/day!
- 87% of TVW primary viewers rate TVW’s programming good or excellent.
- 55% of primary TVW viewers are active in state legislative process. Over 30% are active, engaged private citizens.
- 4 out of 10 primary viewers report watching more TVW than last year and audience growth is strongest among viewers under age 35!
- This year, TVW will handle over 5.5 million video streams on the web.
TVW’s core audience includes lawmakers, legislative staff, agency heads, lobbyists, and local business/community leaders.
TVW Program Partners are able to frequently highlight their mission and message(s) to this audience while identifying with the respected TVW brand of comprehensive, unbiased coverage.
Contact Paul Jackson for more information.
TVW PROGRAM PARTNERS
Association of Washington Business
The Boeing Company
Charlotte Martin Foundation
Community Foundation of North Central Washington
Empire Health Foundation
Henry M. Jackson Foundation
Independent Colleges of Washington
Puget Sound Energy
Regence Blue Shield
State Farm Insurance
Washington Association of Realtors
Washington Dental Association
Washington Dental Service Foundation
Washington Education Association
Washington Forest Protection Association
Washington State Bar Association
Washington State Employees Credit Union
Washington State Medical Association
Washington State University