COVID-19 Coverage & Information
Due to the information around COVID-19 changing rapidly and the amount of questions regarding TVW’s coverage, we have collected all of the TVW coverage in one location. Please find links to past and future coverage events regarding COVID-19 and resources from our partners below. For additional questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4.2.20 Press Conference – Inslee with Health Secretary Dr. John Wiesman, State Health Officer Dr. Kathy Lofy, and Vice Admiral Dr. Raquel Bono — provide an update on the state’s response to COVID-19.
- 4.1.20 Press Conference – Inslee provided an update on the state’s COVID-19 response focusing on personal protective equipment (PPE) availability.
- 3.30.20 Press Conference – Inslee provided an update on the state’s COVID-19 response.
- 3.25.20 Press Conference – Insee provided an update on the state’s COVID-19 response.
- 3.23.20 Press Conference – Inslee addressed the people of Washington to lay out enhanced strategies to mitigate the COVID-19 outbreak.
- 3.20.2020 Press Conference – Inslee provides an update on new protections for at-risk employees during the COVID-19.
- 3.18.2020 Press Conference – Inslee provides an update on how the state is assisting workers and businesses dealing with COVID-19.
- 3.17.2020 Bill Signing – Inslee takes action on the following legislation, including a bill related to the state’s response to coronavirus.
- 3.16.2020 Press Conference – Inslee announces statewide shutdown of restaurants, bars and limits on size of gatherings expanded
- 3.13.2020 Press Conference – Inslee announces statewide school closures, expansion of limits on large gatherings
- 3.12.2020 Press Conference – Inslee announces school closures in King, Snohomish and Pierce counties
- 3.11.2020 Press Conference – Inslee issues emergency proclamation that limits large events to minimize public health risk during COVID-19
- 3.10.2020 Press Conference – Inslee announces support for workers and businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Washington State Coronavirus Response Website
- Essential Businesses Inquiry Portal
- Washington State Coronavirus Response – What’s Open and Closed
- Washington State Department of Health (DOH): 2019 Novel Coronavirus Outbreak (COVID-19)
- DOH Call Center: 1-800-525-0127
- Governor’s Office: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Information and Updates
- COVID-19 resource list for impacted Washington businesses and workers
- Employment Security Department – Temporary layoffs, standby and furloughs
- U.S. Small Business Administration – Disaster Assistance for Small Businesses